Tuesday 29 April 2014

Win one of my books in the Fairy Tale Fortnight Hop


Hi!!! Happy Tuesday to you and boo to the Tube strike, although I sympathise with the cause...

Big thanks to The Book Rat for hosting me today as part of the Fairy Tale Fortnight Hop (April 20 - May 3).

There were some fun questions for me to answer and I wrote a new ending for a story that made me bawl as a kid - which story made you cry buckets? You'll have to hop to the blog below to find out mine.


There's a competition too where you can win a paperback copy of The Sea Inside fantasy (2 runners-up will win ebooks). Awesome 3 Bears furry thanks to Misty for organising this :)

This is my post - http://www.thebookrat.com/2014/04/interview-giveaway-with-vickie.html

Check out her blog for the rest of the hop. Tour schedule: http://www.thebookrat.com/2014/04/fairy-tale-fortnight-welcome-schedule.html

Hope you enjoy and find some cool new authors. :)

Cheers! Happy reading and writing :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting :)