Monday 1 October 2012

MondayMogsy 3

My cat Mogsy likes to sleep in a lot of different places. She likes variety - it's the catnip of her cat life. One purrfect place to push up the zzzzzz will seem boring a week later. And she's the boss, after all. Wherever she wants to sleep, hey you've just got to live with it. Move around it. Shape your day...


Ooh, this is comfy. You don't really need to wear these, Mum... not now anyway. And I've got my bum up the door so that you cannot leave. You just have to look at my extreme cuteness. Hey, the belly is exposed and fluffy... that means strokies.... come on, mum, I want strokes! Now! And though it looks uncomfortable that I've got my legs and bum rammed up the door, squashing my tail, I can lay here for quite a while... there's no escape for you, mum...






Now I'm on your bed. So comfy. You don't need it. It's mine. Purr purr. If you want to sleep, you've got to squeeze in around ME cos I'm the boss. I'm the kitty. Look at my paws... aren't they cute...?






Now I know you just left the room for a minute after getting out your bag and your make-up bag, and your books, and you were having a sort-out to go out, but, hey, I'm here now. I'm laying on your bag so you're not going anywhere!





Ha ha, so you thought you could watch a DVD rather than give me some attention and strokes, I think not. I'm just going to locate the 'Stop' button. Then again, maybe I can find some adverts for Whiskers or some nice pics of birds flying... 





So, you thought you would do some writing or that book stuff you're obsessed with while listening to music? Ah ah, I think not. Look, I'm wriggling on my back with my legs in the air, looking cute. Look at me, look at me! Now you can't sit here cos I'm here! How are you going to work now? You can't! You're going to have to cuddle me cos I'm cute and far more interesting than book stuff. And if you put the laptop back on your lap, I'm just going to squeeze in between the machine and your belly. Purr purr! I'm cute!


Now it's time for sleepies.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
on your bed, of course, in my bunny feet position.











2 comments:

Thanks for commenting :)