Friday 27 May 2011

Review of Circle City Blues by Susan Wells Bennett

I really enjoyed this book. It was a happy read. I had a feeling I was going to like it when I laughed about three times on the first page and I wasn't disappointed. It is nicely written and travels at a good pace. The people in it are fun and interesting. Mac is a solid central character and you are interested in what happens to him. I couldn't help thinking that some of the other characters could have their own spin-off books too, not mentioning any names! This is a good and funny book to escape into. Perfect for a long, boring train journey as you won't be putting it down. And the ending doesn't disappoint :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Vickie! I really appreciate you posting your review here, there and everywhere! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting :)